Friday, February 17, 2012

Sewing Machine Quilt

I made this several months ago. It was an idea I got from a blog. I for the life of me can't remember which blog it was but thank you to whoever it was. This little thing has saved my poor desk. I need to make another one for my serger. 



It's just two pieces of fabric, a layer of batting and some binding. Super simple. I used some random scrap fabrics. I don't care for the combo but it still works. I intend getting some cuter fabrics and making matching ones for my sewing machine and my serger. But seriously this thing is so helpful. My machine is heavy and I move my machine around a lot. I was on my way to destroying the top of my desk before I made this. 

Sorry for the even worst than normal pictures. The lighting in our apartment is abominable and my camera doesn't always like to focus in bad lighting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment