Friday, February 17, 2012

My New Toy!

Lookie what I got last weekend!


Isn't it a pretty serger! It's my first and it's been a long overdue purchase. I dropped a pretty penny for it to! But it was totally worth it. This thing is a beast and runs like a dream.

And guess what else! I found this in with some of the crafting stuff that was my grandmother-in-law's.


It's a ruffler foot! And it fits my sewing machine and it works perfectly! I'm so stoked! I was so happy when I found this that I said words that I'm pretty sure made Grandma roll over in her grave. And grandma was awesome and it actually had the instructions with it so I didn't have to figure it out on my own. I was seriously one project that needed gathering away from buying one. I have avoided gathering for a long time because frankly, I suck at it and all it does is cause me to curse. With a baby girl avoiding gathering and ruffles has become near impossible, so like I said before, I'm stoked about this!

No comments:

Post a Comment