Saturday, February 18, 2012

Blog Planner

As anyone can see I'm not the greatest at getting myself organized and getting blogs posted. But I found this awesome free blog planner on Pinterest. Ahhh Pinterest! How did us crafters live before you?... What was I talking about? Oh right, blog planner. I mean just look at this!



Isn't this nice! Each week is organized by projects/posts instead of days. So much better for the person who doesn't have a daily schedule like me and just has her projects for the day/week or whatever.

I didn't use the exact download, I recreated it with just a few tweaks like the font. But instead of a full month per page I opted for 4 months per page. But here is hoping that this may actually help me get organized and more consistent about my blogging. *crosses fingers* I've just started using it this week and I know it's already helping me set and keep my goals.

And what's in store for tomorrow? The adorable binder cover that I make for this planner/pattern binder.

No comments:

Post a Comment