Thursday, September 1, 2011

IT'S A..........

This is a side view of our healthy little miss. The dotted circle is her head. She refused to let us see her face, all we could get was a profile or a forehead and eyeball shot.

This momma to be has been waiting to make any baby items until we knew what we were having! And I'm so excited to get to make all the cutesy girly stuff I've been eying! But of course I couldn't resist making something before knowing! What crafter can wait when they are expecting?

But aren't these booties cute? It's a short cuffed version of the Lion Brand's- Easy Booties. This leftover bit of cotton yarn has been taunting me and I just had to use it up! I love the colors. Might have been a bit to girly for a boy but that doesn't matter now, does it?

And what baby craft shall be expected first.... I'm thinking this mobile from Sew She Sew's. Time to hit the craft stores!
Picture from Sew She Sew's mobile tutorial.

No comments:

Post a Comment