Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Baby Sling

I love the idea of baby wearing but I don't really want to buy one of those bulky looking backpack looking carriers. And I want a carrier that doesn't look so modern so I can use it at renaissance faires. So I did my research and what I really want is a Moby Wrap! The seem very safe but still cute and comfortable to wear. My second choice was a baby sling. Now this is something I could make! So I did.



Pretty cute huh? I'm going to have to wait to see after baby is born whether I like the Moby or the sling better. I think they will both have their place and time.

Here is the tutorial I used to make this sling.

If you want more information on baby wearing, Baby Wearing International is a great starting place. It has a great safety page and gives you a general description of the different kinds of cloth carriers.

No comments:

Post a Comment